POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : greeble code & texture painter : greeble code & texture painter Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  greeble code & texture painter
From: Tek
Date: 18 Oct 2006 09:36:53
Message: <45362df5@news.povray.org>
Hi folks!

I've put my greeble macro into a nice greebles.inc file and created a couple
of example scenes.

Also I came up with some helper macros for drawing with sphere-sweeps, that
can then be used as object pigments. These ones aren't quite so user
friendly so I've included texture_painter_example which was written before
the .inc version and perhaps makes the concept a bit easier to understand.

The 2 example scenes have been posted in p.b.i

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'greebles+texturepainter.zip' (8 KB)